Each texture change between spaces expresses a new identity. In my works, I make connections between the places by taking into consideration the living spaces where every situation in the abandoned or ruined buildings transformed into a texture and lost its dynamism day by day together with the building elements.
- 2017 ‘Diary of Artists’ 7th Marmara University Trienal
- 2017 ‘Superficial Tension’ Gallery Ekol, Istanbul
- 2018 ‘Trail’ Kadikoy Municipality Art Center for Youth, Istanbul
- 2019 ‘Intersection- Locality and Global Discourse’ CCA and MUGSF Shared Project
- 2019 ‘Adjacent’ Print Painting Exhibition, MUGSF, Istanbul