Graduated Marmara University, Faculty of Fine Art(FFA), Department of Painting in 2017
Culture, beliefs, myths, taboos, mystic universes, shamanism, rituels, thetricals, religious perceptions…
How does the art reflect this World, the culture, we have created and existing meanings. How do we perceive the meaning itself in the scope of our beliefs and habits? How do we catch different perspectives? The artist aims to identify the concepts that are constantly changing and stand still in the culture and to make them sensible in our lives with an artistic consciousness.
- 2017- Marmara University FFA Graduation Exhibition
- 2017- Caprcha Design Festival Mannheim, Germany
- 2017- ‘Ben-im’ Galateaart Gallery, Istanbul
- 2016- Conseptual Art Studies’ Vienna, Austria
- 2015- ‘Locality and Global Discourse’ Workshop Exhibition, California, USA