This clarification text is prepared by Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) with the title of data controller in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (“LPPD”) and within the scope of the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures to be followed in Fulfilling the Obligation of Disclosure.
As Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) Ş., we take great care in preserving all kinds of personal data belonging to you in the best possible way and meticulously. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, your personal data, with the purposes stated below; can be processed, saved, stored, classified, updated by Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) in accordance with the law and good faith and can be disclosed/transferred to third to the extent permitted by legislation and/or limited to the purpose for which they are processed. With this responsibility, we, as Data Controller, process your personal data which is stated in Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) Personal Data Processing Policy in detail which can be found in website of www.stoneline.com.tr within the scope of Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 and related legislation.
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and related legislation, Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline), as Data Supervisor; processes the personal data obtained from employees, employee relatives, customers, potential customers, supplier groups, reference, shareholders, visitors for processes arising from employment contracts and legislation;
- Professional Experience and competence information and certificates, training participation forms, training exam information,
- Identity photocopy, driver’s license information and employee passport information,
- Name and surname, telephone contact information of employee’s relative,
- Telephone number, address, e-mail address (contact information),
- Personal information consisting of military service registration certificate, S.S.I. service record, identity register copy, residence information, power of attorney information,
- Financial data, invoice, delivery note, salary data, subsistence allowance, private pension system and execution payment information, seniority pay, notice pay, offer, bank and financial customer supplier information,
- Workplace working instructions, embezzlement, petition, minutes and permit form information,
- Employee face scanning biometric data,
- Employee criminal record, criminal conviction information,
- CV information while getting employed,
- Audit and inspection report information and OHS risk report information,
- Criminal record, health report, blood type, employment examination form, examination, investigation reports,
- Reference name, surname, telephone e-mail information,
- Photographs and videos of personnel, customers, visitors on behalf of the institution,
- Personnel, supplier and customer contracts, legal documents, lawsuit details
- Vehicle license plate information within the scope of customer order information forms, requests and delivery note,
- Incoming request and complaint information for specific purposes,
- Vehicle license plate and GPS vehicle tracking location information,
- Camera records, log records.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As related person, your personal data can be processed by Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) in following events;
- To carry out the emergency processes of employees, to fulfill legal rights and obligations, to determine the salary policy and to make salary payments, to carry out assignment processes, to allocate vested benefits,
- the smooth performance of the human resources processes of the employees, the realization of the rights of the employees stipulated by the laws, the execution of the storage and archive processes,
- to track the health conditions necessary for the employee to fulfill his duty, to provide inspection services, to provide information to the relevant health institutions in case of work accidents,
- To provide shuttle transportation services,
- To provide personnel travel processes,
- To follow the execution of contract processes and to ensure their legal protection,
- To follow legal affairs and to conduct audit ethics activities,
- To carry out Information Security Processes,
- To meet the demands of the authorized public institutions or organizations in case of disputes or judicial cases that may arise,
- Being processed for invoicing, dispatch note, reporting, current detailing, quotation, logistics activities within the scope of the agreements made with customers and suppliers,
- To provide product service supply chain management,
- To carry out management activities as a data controller, to follow up contract processes, to carry out power of attorney processes,
- To carry out independent audit ethical activities as a data controller,
- In case of emergencies, to contact with people stated by the employee’s own consent,
- To make training planning, to track employees who participate in the training, to make GPS tracking within the scope of legitimate interests with vehicle security,
- To be able to carry out logistics activities in accordance with the procedures and principles stipulated in the related laws and to process driver identification, communication and vehicle information for delivery notes,
- To carry out marketing activities, to carry out marketing processes of products/services,
- To be able to carry out customer promotion activities, to participate in fairs, to carry out marketing activities, to provide communication activities within the scope of the services rendered,
- To be able to carry out import and export activities,
- To execute sane and import processes of Goods/Service
- To ensure reference candidate research and interviews in order to carry out employee selection and placement processes, to conduct job interviews more effectively,
- To record camera images in order to provide physical space security due to privacy and security practices in the workplace,
- To fulfill of the requirements determined by laws and regulations (tax legislation, social security legislation, labor law, law of obligations legislation, commercial law legislation, international labor law, vocational education law, occupational health and safety law, legislation on electronic communication etc. regulations)
- To be able to perform the activities that should be done within the framework of occupational health and safety,
- Are processed within the scope of purposes determined by corporate departments of Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) in order to fulfill the legal obligations specified in LPPD.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline), we process your personal data based on the following legal reasons which are also stipulated in 5th and 6th articles of LPPD;
- Your explicit consent,
- It is clearly stipulated by the laws,
- Provided that it is directly related to drawing up or performing a contract, it is required to process personal data of the parties of the contract.
- In the event that it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his/her legal obligations,
- It is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not damaged.
Your personal data are collected and processed in the electronic environment (e-mail, server, corporate application, government applications) where records are kept by computer, and physically in personnel files, contracts, forms or visual photographs, video records.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in case the conditions stipulated in 8th and 9th Articles of LPPD are met.
In homeland, your processed personal data;
Your personal data can be transferred to the data subject groups listed below:
- Business Partners
- Public institutions required for legal regulations such as Finance Office, information and communication technologies authority, SSI, Turkish employment agency, Notaries, Revenue Administration, Ministry of Customs, Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services,
- OHS Institutions,
- Travel Agencies,
- For the interns, the school they are registered with,
- Independent audit firms,
- Certification companies,
- Hospitals, to monitor health conditions,
- Insurance Institutions,
- Customer, potential customers, service providers, external service providers,
- Banking institutions,
- Legally authorized private legal entities (Company Lawyer/Legal Counsel).
Your personal data are transferred for the following purposes:
- Developing and improving the employment contract principles applied by Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline),
- To private insurance companies in order to allocate vested benefits to employees,
- To occupational health and safety companies, physicians, hospitals and health institutions in order to fulfill emergency medical interventions and occupational health and safety obligations,
- To supplier and customer in order to ensure the goods and services purchase and sale services and to follow the related processes, to provide contractual activities,
- To companies from which external service is purchased, in order to carry out software and application processes,
- To relevant public institutions, logistics companies and customers in order to ensure business continuity, to carry out import and export transactions, to provide information,
- To independent audit companies, public institutions and business partners in order to continue and perform audit activities,
- To lawyers, educational institutions and business partners in order to carry out training activities related to ensuring business continuity, to follow and carry out legal processes,
- To suppliers and business partners for the purpose of evaluating the promotion, advertisement, demands and complaints received through the website,
- To business partners in order to carry out customer processes,
- To the contracted travel agency for the employees to carry out travel activities,
- To the relevant supplier in order to make percentage calculations, to monitor entry and exit,
- To meet the demands of the authorized public institutions or organizations in case of disputes that may arise or in a judicial case that may occur,
- To bank institutions in order to carry out salary policies, payment of salaries and financial processes,
- They is transferred within the specified purposes in order to inform the relevant public institutions within the scope of legal obligations.
Your processed personal data can be transferred to following entities abroad;
- To relevant consulates for international travels of the relevant employee and residence procedures of foreign employees,
- The related photos and visual videos for fair events to the social media,
- In order to carry out customer goods/service sales and supplier goods purchases, export and import activities, your personal data can be transferred to the relevant supplier and customer abroad within the scope of the determined purposes, within the legitimate interests and legal processes.
STORAGE AND DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our company stores personal data in proportion to the purpose of processing with the purpose of processing personal data. When the purpose and reason for the processing of personal data disappears, the personal data will be destroyed when the period of limitation required for the provision of our legal obligations expires.
You can examine the principles adopted by Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) in relation to processing, storage and destruction of your personal data with the title of Data Controller within the scope of Law on Protection of Personal Data and related legislation in the Personal Data Processing Policy of Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) and Data Storage, Destruction Policy of Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) in the website of www.stoneline.com.tr in detail.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to 11th Article of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, you have the following rights:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information about its processing,
- To learn the purpose of your data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
- To request the correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, if you exercise this right, to request that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To request the erasure or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons for processing your personal data disappear, if you exercise this right, to request that this situation be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to the result obtained about you by analyzing the information we obtain with automatic systems and to demand compensation in case of damages.
You can submit your demands within the scope of 11th Article of Law on Protection of Personal Data titled “Rights of Related Person” in accordance with “communique on Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Controller” by completing Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. Application Form in writing to the address of Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş. (Stoneline) Mimar Sinan Mahallesi Sarı Lale Sokak No: 4/Eyüpsultan Istanbul, to the Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) by signing with “secure electronic signature” to the address of email@example.com or via e-mail to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your demands will be concluded by our company free of charge and as soon as possible depending on the nature of your request, but within 30 days at the latest. Related persons will be answered in writing or electronically within the legal time periods. However, if the operation requires a separate cost, the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.