About Enlightenment Text
Saka Yapı Ürünleri Dış Ve İç Tic. A.Ş (Stoneline) (referred to as the Company), we use certain technologies (cookies) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience while visiting our online media. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, in particular the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”).
As the Company, we may opt out of using the cookies we use on our website and mobile application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our website and mobile application. Therefore, we reserve the right to amend the provisions of this Cookie Enlightenment Text at any time. Any amendments made on the current Cookie Enlightenment Text shall be effective by being published on the website, or in any public media. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Company, we recommend you to read the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at” www.stonline.com.tr.”
Which cookies are used for what purposes?
- To perform the basic functions required for the website to operate properly. For instance, logged-in members do not need to enter their password again while visiting different pages on the website.
- Analyzing the website and improving the performance of the website.For instance, the integration of the different servers that the website is running on, determining the number of visitors of the website and adjusting the performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the website and to ensure ease of use. For instance, sharing on the third party social media channels over the website, remembering the user name information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the website.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For instance, publishing ads related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors. Device-based targeting in our mobile applications. To conduct surveys by the user participation through brand collaborations.
As the company, we process your personal data automatically, based on the following legal reasons, in accordance with Article 5 of the KVKK.
- With the explicit consent of the data subject,
- Since it is mandatory for the company to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Due to the necessity of data processing for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- If data processing is essential for legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
As the company, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Enlightenment text with third parties, affiliates, business partners and group companies that benefit from the services of our Company, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to underline that the parties to whom the data is transferred, store your personal data in cloud infrastructure systems and ensure its security and confidentiality agreements are concluded with the said parties.
Cookies Used on Our Website and Mobile Application
Below you can find different types of cookies that we use on our website and mobile application. Both first-party cookies (placed by the website you are visiting) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the website you visit and our mobile applications) are used on our website and mobile applications.
- Mandatory Cookies
These cookies are necessary to enable the user to navigate and use specific sections of the website, such as accessing secure areas of a page. Important sections of the website cannot be used without these cookies.
- Functionality and Optional Cookies
These cookies collect information about user behavior. All information is collected anonymously and functionality cookies cannot track the user’s activities on other websites. This information is used to compile reports for the development of the website. Functionality cookies may also include those who provide the service requested by the user.
- Social Media Cookies
These cookies ensure collection of information about your social media usage. For instance, cookies may be used to avail your social media accounts such as Facebook/ Twitter to create personalized advertisements or market research.
- Performance and Analysis Cookies
These cookies enable the website to record user preferences such as language settings and provides an improved, more personalized experience to the user.
- Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to display advertisements relevant to the user and their interests. These cookies can also be used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign with which the user interacts while visiting certain web pages and to allow communication with potential advertisers.
You can customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings. For more information, you can visit the links in the table below:
What Are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
Data subjects have the following rights within the scope of their personal data in accordance with the relevant articles of the KVKK;
- Knowing the personal data processing status,
- If their personal data have been processed, to request information thereof,
- To know the purpose of processing their personal data and whether or not their personal data have been used in accordance with the stated purpose,
- To know about the third parties at home and abroad, to which their personal data has been transferred,
- In case that the personal data are incompletely or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to request notification of the process made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- In case the reasons that require processing are eliminated although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other related laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request notification of the process made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to any consequence that may arise against himself/herself through the analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- To request for compensation of any damages incurred due to unlawful processing of the personal data,
If you submit your requests regarding your rights in question using the methods specified in the Data Subject Application Form at “www.stonline.com.tr“, your applications will be evaluated and concluded as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for the requests, if the transaction also requires additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested. However, if the application is caused by the negligence of the Company, the fee received is returned to the data subject.
The data subject undertakes that the information subject to the Enlightenment Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date and shall update them immediately in case of any change with respect to this information. If the data subject does not provide up-to-date information, the Company shall not have any responsibility.
As a data subject, if you make a request that shall result in the Company’s inability to use any of your personal data, you acknowledge that you may not be able to take full advantage of the operation of the website, and you declare that you shall be responsible for any and all liability arising within this context.